Are you a high school senior living in Denver’s Harvey Park Neighborhood?
Your neighbors want to help you go to college!
The Harvey Park Community Organization (HPCO) is pleased to provide scholarships which will be awarded on a merit basis to high school seniors who plan to further their education by attending a university, community college, or vocational/trade school following graduation.
These scholarships continue an ongoing neighborhood tradition of supporting higher education for Harvey Park’s youth, and are funded by generous donations from our community to the HPCO Scholarship fund.
Candidates will be interviewed approximately two weeks after the submission deadline, and recipients will receive their scholarships during an award ceremony in May.
Minimum Requirements to Apply
- A cumulative overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities promoting academic excellence, arts and humanities, and personal enrichment.
- Evidence of community service and/or outside employment.
- A clear sense of academic and/or professional goals as reflected in an essay and personal interview with members of the HPCO Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Applicants must reside within the Harvey Park Subdivision. Generally, the boundaries are Sheridan Boulevard to the west, Lowell Boulevard to the east, US-285/Hampden Avenue to the south and Jewell Avenue to the north. Refer to the maps below for a detailed look at the subdivision boundaries.
Scholarship Application Checklist:
Step 1 Download and fill out our Scholarship Application.
The first 3 steps must be completed by the deadline on